Changes to our cheque services
- From 1 October 2019 you won’t be able to order any new cheque books or any new personalised deposit books for any AMP accounts.
- From 29 February 2020:
- you won’t be able to deposit a cheque (issued by any bank) into any AMP account,
- you won’t be able to cash a cheque, and
- you won’t be able to purchase a Kiwibank bank cheque.
- Any Kiwibank bank cheques dated on or before 28 February 2020 will still be paid (subject to the usual checks).
- On 31 March 2020, all cheque facilities remaining open will be closed and cheques presented for payment on those accounts will not be paid.
Note: You'll need to be using alternative methods of payment by 28 February 2020.
We’ve updated our General Terms and Conditions to reflect these changes.
Download a copy of the new General Terms and Conditions (PDF 140KB) effective from 30 September 2019.
AMP Home Loan documents
AMP Fees and Limits Brochure (PDF 435KB)
– effective from 9 December 2019
AMP General Terms and Conditions (PDF 140KB) – effective 30 September 2019
Home Loan Terms and Conditions (PDF 173KB) – effective from 17 December 2018
View previous Terms & Conditions and Brochures.
AEOI Self-Certification Forms
AEOI Self-Certification for an Entity Account Holder (PDF 241KB)
AEOI Self-Certification for an Individual/Controlling Person (PDF 152KB)